Construction Project Manager
Responsible for RS Means estimating for multi-trade Commercial Projects projects.
- Perform complete material take-offs, write scopes of work, handle buy outs with Subcontractors and relations with Clients.
- Write changes orders, project closeouts and all related activities.
- Will be responsible for taking multiple projects from start to finish.
- May be required to travel.
- Position requires seven to ten years’ experience as a Construction Project Manager preferably in a commercial background.
- Must be OSHA 10 certified (OSHA 30 preferred.)
- Must have excellent communications skills to interact with both Subs and Clients.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel) and related software computer applications.
- Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
- Must have outgoing personality that enables them to work will any Client.